dlang.org live examples

nazriel damian at dzfl.pl
Tue Jun 26 08:55:37 PDT 2012

On Tuesday, 26 June 2012 at 15:02:14 UTC, mta`chrono wrote:
> Am 25.06.2012 22:25, schrieb nazriel:
>> If you want to know more details, let me know
>>

> Oh cool. That's great!
>
> textarea -> JSON -> AJAX -> PHP Script -> ....... -> Load
> Balancer ->
> Chroot jail -> D Compiler.
>

> How do you perform interation between php and you load balancer?

Actually it is:
textarea -> Ajax -> PHP Script -> JSON -> http://dpaste.dzfl.pl
-> Load Balancer -> Target Jail -> JSON back to
http://dpaste.dzfl.pl -> JSON -> PHP Script -> Your output window
:D

Load balancer has list of available mirrors, it randomizes this
list and in foreach loop tries to connect to host, if it success
it just returns, otherwise it continues until it success. When
Chroot Jail, has too many connections OR resources for Compiler
infrastructure are out, its just cut outs socket connection, so
balancer goes forwards and connects to another one.

Here you can see it in action:
http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/66612383

Copy example, create new paste and click couple of times
"Compile".
I have Linux and FreeBSD mirrors so its showes how requests are
forwarded