pure and custom new / delete

Benjamin Thaut code at benjamin-thaut.de
Tue Jun 26 08:59:25 PDT 2012

As delete and new / delete overloading is deprecated and it was
recommeneded to write tempaltes to repalce these expressions I did so.

But now as everything starts to work out pretty nice I've walked into
the 'purity' issue. Pure functions are only allowed to call other pure
functions and as far as I know there is no way to make functions
"trusted pure". But I would need to make certain functions "trused
pure", espeically my new and delete replacements. Any suggestions how to
do this?

Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut