std.uuid vote results - accepted!

Jens Mueller jens.k.mueller at gmx.de
Tue Jun 26 14:00:59 PDT 2012

Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
> The voting is over, and, not surprising, std.uuid is accepted for
> inclusion into Phobos with 10 "yes" vs 0 "no" votes total.
>
> Congratulations, Johannes! Time to roll up pull request ;)
>
> Votes counted as YES:
> 	1. Alex Rønne Petersen
> 	2. John Chapman
> 	3. Jesse Phillips
> 	4. Jonathan M Davis
> 	5. Jonas Drewsen
> 	6. Mike Wey
> 	7. Me
> 	8. Masahiro Nakagawa
> 	9. David Nadlinger (on condition of fixing @trusted)
> 	10. Bernard Helyer
>
> P.S. I'm glad we did it. Any new candidates?
> Let's keep reviews going, as I recall there were some crowding in
> review queue already.

I think the most up to date list is here
http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?ReviewQueue
Andrei is preparing std.benchmark for review. I do not know about other
candidates.

BTW there is also
https://trello.com/board/phobos-review-queue/4f33d3c6542c156960533efb

It should be decided what is the official source regarding reviews. It
seemed as if it would be moved over to Trello in the hope for a better
organization. If there is a consensus I will move all information from
the Wiki to Trello.

Jens