D pull request test badge

Brad Anderson eco at gnuk.net
Wed Jun 27 01:54:30 PDT 2012

I threw together a little tool that outputs an image with
autotester results.

https://dtestbadge.appspot.com/

You just paste the Markdown:

     ![Test Results](https://dtestbadge.appspot.com)

anywhere on the pull request's page and it'll show an image with
the pull request's current test results. It uses HTTP referer to
figure out which pull's tests to look up. Ideally this could be
moved onto the actual autotester but then Brad would have to fuss
around with getting SSL working (i.e. HTTP referer doesn't get
set when transitioning between SSL sites like GitHub to non-SSL
sites).

The goal is to make easy access to test results inline with the
pull requests themselves.  The greasemonkey script does this job
wonderfully and with more information but not everyone uses it.
This would work for everyone.

I've added one of these badges in a comment to test on this pull
request if you want to see what it looks like:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/645#issuecomment-6597823

You can also just do direct links like so:
https://dtestbadge.appspot.com/phobos/645.png

Regards,
Brad Anderson