GWAN webserver allowing dynamic pages in D

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 02:07:12 PDT 2012

On 27-Jun-12 13:03, Dejan Lekic wrote:

>> accusations with kind of strange proof links BTW all it talks about is
>> "GWAN is not open-source and thus it's bullshit ...".
>> Then it lists some security bugs in old version of GWAN that
>
> I do not know to whom you directed this at - but in my post I did not
> say anything like that.

Am I the only one to see this post:
quote:

I am posting anonymously to protect my identity.

You are right to be suspicious of G-Wan. Regardless of the merits of the
software itself, its author is known for his aggressive propaganda of
G-Wan, including attempts to cover up serious past security vulnerabilities.

Have a look here to get an understanding of how far this goes:

http://www.wikivs.com/index.php?title=G-WAN_vs_Nginx&action=history

More info:

http://weblambdazero.blogspot.com/2011/09/human-factor.html

/quote

It is simply a personal policy - I do not trust
> closed-source programs, and tend to use a minimal set of them at work
> (typically in Windows environment). On Linux I exclusively use
> open-source applications.

I understand the position but totally disagree on this matter ;)

I do not want to participate in discussions

--
Dmitry Olshansky