Productions users

Andrea Fontana nospam at example.com
Thu Jun 28 00:33:46 PDT 2012

If you take a good project/library/service, on their homepage
(not wiki) there's
  always a list of production projects (that means: "it's not
currently in development but it's public and completed") that use
it.

For example, mongodb. On its homepage there's a list of
production users and a link named "more productions users" that
point here:
http://www.mongodb.org/display/DOCS/Production+Deployments

Check rails: http://rubyonrails.org/   it has "who is already on
rails?" in homepage

Another one? http://hadoop.apache.org/  in homepage: "Who Uses
Hadoop?"
Also amazon aws on its homepage has this section.

If I visit dlang.org i think: "Ok, nice language but it works in
real world for real projects or it's just a toy language?"

My company uses D for a "natural language parser" i've written
for our internal search engine (our users search - in italian -
"restaurants in the province of Venice opened on Valentine's day"
and my parser translates that phrase in a query)