Raw binary(to work without OS) in D

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Thu Jun 28 09:50:58 PDT 2012

On Thursday, 28 June 2012 at 14:35:24 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 6/28/12 10:07 AM, Roman D. Boiko wrote:
>> On Thursday, 28 June 2012 at 14:04:37 UTC, Mehrdad wrote:
>>> I think just exposing them via .sig and .exp might be the way
>>> to go?
>>
>> sig is easy to confuse with sign
>
> .mantissa and .exp

.exp might potentially lead to confusion regarding std.math.exp
with UFCS in place. Not that this would be a huge deal, but since
new property would be used only very rarely anyway, I don't think
going for a longer name like .exponent or even
rawExponent/exponentBits/… would be a problem.

David