AssociativeArray.opIndex

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Sat Mar 3 01:43:10 PST 2012

On Saturday, 3 March 2012 at 05:42:19 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> dmd: mtype.c:4411: StructDeclaration* TypeAArray::getImpl():
> Assertion `impl' failed.
> […]
> 	src/core/thread.d(2835): Error: undefined identifier module
> thread.keys

These two error messages indicate that the AssociativeArray
template couldn't be instantiated (could be more explicit, I
know, but DMD currently assumes it always works.

To see what's wrong, you can explicitly instantiate it as
AssociativeArray!(Key, Value), so that you'll get to see the
actual error messages.

David