Mac Installer - Can't find druntime/import and phobos/src after install

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Sat Mar 3 05:23:22 PST 2012

On Friday, 2 March 2012 at 21:59:15 UTC, bryan costanich wrote:
> this is what it comes down to, installing this and getting it
> running should be painless. it's pretty close with the mac
> installer, but the mac installer needs to install those support
> files too. if it did, we'd be in good shape.

If the druntime/Phobos modules were not installed, not even
compiling Hello World would work, so you most probably have them
already. You should be able to find the directories by searching
for object.di (druntime) and e.g. algorithm.d (Phobos) in
/usr/share/dmd.

 From [1], it seems like /usr/share/dmd/src/druntime/import and
/usr/share/dmd/src/phobos are the directories you are looking
for. I personally don't use the pre-packaged installer though, so
I don't know for sure.

David

[1]
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/installer/blob/master/osx/dmd2.conf