AssociativeArray.opIndex

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Sat Mar 3 08:03:24 PST 2012

On Sat, Mar 03, 2012 at 10:50:10PM +1100, Daniel Murphy wrote:
> "H. S. Teoh" <hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx> wrote in message
> news:mailman.341.1330753339.24984.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...
> > Value opIndex(Key key, int file=__FILE__, int line=__LINE__)
>
> The AssociateArray stuct has semantic run on it with errors gagged.
> Spot the error in the line above!
[...]

Ah, that's why I'm getting weird error messages. Silly mistake, should
be string file=__FILE__. :-)

Why are errors gagged in this case tho?

Doubtless it is a good thing to have an open mind, but a truly open mind should be open at both ends, like the food-pipe, with the capacity for excretion as well as absorption. -- Northrop Frye