DustMite updated

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Sun Mar 4 09:08:54 PST 2012

On Sun, Mar 04, 2012 at 06:04:36PM +0100, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> On 3/4/12, Vladimir Panteleev <vladimir at thecybershadow.net> wrote:
> > I pushed out another large update today.
>
> I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't wait for my next ICE to
> try it out. :p

Just play around with AA's a bit and you'll run into lots of them. ;-)
Especially unusual AA's, like unusual key types.

One reason that few people are aware there are programs running the internet is that they never crash in any significant way: the free software underlying the internet is reliable to the point of invisibility. -- Glyn Moody, from the article "Giving it all away"