[Feature Request] Forwardable as Ruby does

bioinfornatics bioinfornatics at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 5 10:06:19 PST 2012

Le lundi 05 mars 2012 à 17:55 +0000, kennytm a écrit :
> bioinfornatics <bioinfornatics at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > dear,
> > I would like a easy way to forward as does ruby:
> > http://www.ruby-doc.org/stdlib-1.9.3/libdoc/forwardable/rdoc/Forwardable.html
> >
> > I have already something close:
> > - https://gist.github.com/1969776 (me)
> > - http://paste.pocoo.org/show/uoD89CCjX5H3m6GvPvW6/ (dav1d)
> >
> > But it works only for array.
> >

> > I have try to do this purpose: https://gist.github.com/1974033
> >
> > but i am too new in D
> >
> > This feature will be really awesome and could be go into std.traits
>
> Check 'opDispatch' and 'alias this'.

alias this is not the answer as it forward all, i fyo want select for
this member forwad this method and for another this one  ...

opDispaytch is not really easy to use for this. my first code do this in
1 line and it is easy to understand hat it do. In 1 line i forward 3
method to a member. This save time, code and bug.