Review of Jose Armando Garcia Sancio's std.log

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Mar 6 00:25:44 PST 2012

On Tuesday, March 06, 2012 09:14:16 so wrote:
> On Tuesday, 6 March 2012 at 07:46:14 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> > On 2012-03-06 02:32, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> >
> > The user can then alias "log!info" to "info" if he/she wants to.
>
> Again, you are now forcing 2 common names instead of one as it is
> now.
> When you instantiate log!info where do you get "info" from?

Yes. My mistake - probably because the time stuff typicall takes such a
template argument as string, which would make this log!"info"(msg). However,
adding _log_ isn't necessarily bad, given that this is std.log that we're
talking about. It's info and the rest that are the problem.

- Jonathan M Davis