Arbitrary abbreviations in phobos considered ridiculous

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Tue Mar 6 11:57:24 PST 2012

On Tue, Mar 06, 2012 at 08:47:11PM +0100, Alex Rønne Petersen wrote:
[...]
> My reply to all of the above: Is 'etc' not a universally well-known
> abbreviation? ;)
[...]

lol... now you're giving me ideas for another esolang, called Etc.
Recognized tokens are 'etc', and recognized keywords are 'etc'.
Statements are of the form 'etc'. Multiple occurrences of 'etc' can be
shortened to just 'etc', so here's a hello world program:

	etc

And here's an Etc compiler written in Etc:

	etc

And here's a program to cure world hunger and solve world peace:

	etc

Isn't that a great language?! :P

The two rules of success: 1. Don't tell everything you know. -- YHL