D Wiki - Why is it in such shambles?

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 09:53:54 PST 2012

On 3/7/12, Brad Anderson <eco at gnuk.net> wrote:
> - Do we even want a moderated wiki? Given the current state of the wiki it
> could be a good thing but given the current rate of pull request merging it
> could be a bad thing.

FWIW pull requests for dpl.org seem to be merged much faster than
pulls for phobos/dmd. There are still a few pulls left that are quite
old, but these are either waiting for implementation changes or still
have some bugs that need fixing.

Personally I'd wholeheartedly welcome an integrated wiki to the site,
having all information in one place is great for newcomers, and we
would finally have an incentive to reorganize and update information
from the old wiki.