Review of Jose Armando Garcia Sancio's std.log

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Wed Mar 7 13:53:30 PST 2012

On Monday, 13 February 2012 at 15:50:05 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> Barring any objections, the review period starts now and ends
> in three weeks, on March 6th, followed by a week of voting.

Okay, everyone, by the original schedule, the review period would
have ended yesterday. However, I don't think it makes sense to
start a vote right now, where several points are actively
discussed.

After discussing the situation with Jose, I think the best option
is to extend the review period for another few days, until next
Monday. Jose will try to answer any open comments so everybody
can get a good idea of what the library does and what others
expect it to do until the vote starts next week.

Thanks for the comments and review so far,
David