dereferencing null

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 05:57:00 PST 2012

I think what Chad is looking for is a BlackHole/WhiteHole equivalent
which doesn't need abstract functions but which figures out all the
methods of a class at compile time and creates a subclass that
throws/does nothing on method invocation. An 'alias this' field would
be used that is default-initialized with this sentry object. I don't
know why we don't have __traits(allFunction). We have
'getVirtualFunctions' but it requires a function name, but using
allMembers to filter out function names is damn difficult if you ask
me. I've never had an easy time interacting with __traits.