Signal and Slots

Aux2 abcd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 12:46:53 PST 2012

Today I tried std.signals for the first time.  I've been using Qt
for the past 4 years, and a noticeable difference to me is how
simple it is to set up signals and slots with std.signals.

But there are two things that I wish were different:

1. thread safe signals and slots.  I really like this feature in
Qt, and I'm wondering if this is something that will be addressed
in future releases of Phobos?

2. unable to connect a signal to another signal. And this?

Also, how stable is std.signals?  Is it set in stone, or is it
going to change ?