[OT] American versus British spelling and pronunciation(was:Arbitrary abbreviations in phobos considered ridiculous)

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Thu Mar 8 16:19:45 PST 2012

"James Miller" <james at aatch.net> wrote in message
news:mailman.282.1331251951.4860.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...

> For a university project, I had to do a group assignment building a
> psycholinguistic demo platform for a textbook. While it was more
> focused on how the brain interprets language (very interesting in
> itself), we spent a lot of time talking to a linguistics professor,
> and he can produce the strangest sounds!

lol, I love how you worded that :)

Speaking of strange human-produced [vocal] sounds, I've always wished I
could do *half* of what Michael Winslow can do (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Winslow ).