dereferencing null

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Thu Mar 8 16:43:23 PST 2012

Adam D. Ruppe:

> D rox the web (and has for a while).

(Oh, you are starting to copy Andrei talk style now :-) The birth of community words, idioms and sub-languages is a very common thing, sociology studies such things a lot).

But there's always some space for improvements :-)

In D.learn there is a thread titled "0 < negative loop condition bug or misunderstanding on my part":

http://forum.dlang.org/thread/tbsvfbotcupussmeticq@forum.dlang.org

Web coders are not going to appreciate such traps. I think integral bound tests at run-time are able to catch part of those problems.

Bye,
bearophile