[OT] Smoking sections (Was: Arbitrary abbreviations in phobos considered ridiculous)

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Thu Mar 8 22:45:13 PST 2012

"H. S. Teoh" <hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx> wrote in message
news:mailman.289.1331260526.4860.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...
[...]
> --
> Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having a peeing section
> in a swimming pool. -- Edward Burr

That's one great thing about Ohio: A few years back we had a state law
passed here (by public vote! I had been convinced it wouldn't pass)
prohibiting smoking in workplaces and public buildings/businesses. That
includes, of course, restaurants. No more smoking sections! I feel so
spoiled now when I travel to a state that still has public indoor smoking.
It's like stepping back into the stone age.