Multiple return values...

Manfred Nowak svv1999 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 15:02:23 PST 2012

Manu wrote:

> I'm just talking about the ABI for returning multiple values, not
> chaining

Does this mean, that you want a special type of "function"? For example
this would be disallowed statement: `auto result= f( g( parameters));',
if `f' and `g' are functions returning multiple values?

Under "chaining" I understand concatenation of actual parameter lists
like `auto result= f( parameters1)(parameters2);', which are legal
because `f( parameters1)' returns a function `g', for which
`parameters2' is a valid actual parameterlist.

What about recursion?

-manfred