Annotations or custom attributes

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 16:53:29 PST 2012

On 3/10/12, Steven Schveighoffer <schveiguy at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Seriously, though, I think Andrej sometimes quotes *nothing* (no offense
> for picking on you Andrej), and couple that with the newsgroup's seemingly
> random decision to start a new thread, or put a reply at the same level, I
> sometimes have no idea what he's talking about :)

LOL. I was honestly wondering if this was an issue or not. I blame the
gmail quick-reply box. It has two options: quote everything, or quote
nothing. Otherwise there's a full reply button and then I can quickly
select a piece of text to quote. But I *thought* that by using quick
reply without fully quoting it would mean my reply would sit right
next to the last poster's reply.

I'm just used to using forum software and when I do a quick-reply
there my post is right below the last user's post, and it's easy to
figure out who I'm replying to.

Anyway, I'll stop posting replies to the void. :p (thanks for letting
me know btw)