Breaking backwards compatiblity

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Fri Mar 9 17:04:49 PST 2012

On Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 07:51:12PM -0500, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Mar 2012 19:40:37 -0500, H. S. Teoh
> <hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx> wrote:
>
> >On Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 07:26:48PM -0500, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>
> >>(dons flame war proof suit)
> >[...]
> >
> >I don't see what's there to flamewar about.
>
> You're new...
>
> :)
[...]

Not nearly new enough to not be partially responsible for that huge
gigantic thread about exceptions. :-) (Which I had no trouble following,
btw, even though it's clear that a lot of people were totally lost after
the first 100 posts or so. Mutt is just *that* cool. OTOH, when the
thread nesting depth exceeded even mutt's ability to display the thread
lines (because it was overflowing my terminal width), the thread started
to fizzle out. I'm guessing that's when the rest of us mutt users bailed
out. :-P)

"Outlook not so good." That magic 8-ball knows everything! I'll ask
about Exchange Server next. -- (Stolen from the net)