forum.dlang.org thread lovers suggested change

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Fri Mar 9 18:30:12 PST 2012

On Saturday, 10 March 2012 at 02:22:27 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:
> The Horizontal-split would no longer include all of the
> descussions, only the one you are viewing.

Personally I don't like this idea, since the view mode is
supposed to mimic newsreader software. It'll also prevent being
able to get an overview of new posts in threads and subthreads at
a glance (or scroll). What you describe sounds a lot like Google
Groups, though, so it might make sense as an option or another
view mode.