Arbitrary abbreviations in phobos considered ridiculous

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Fri Mar 9 23:18:21 PST 2012

"Andrei Alexandrescu" <SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org> wrote in message
news:jjengv$agm$1 at digitalmars.com...

> Insert obligatory link: http://drdobbs.com/184401197
>
> Very insightful article.

Jesus christ what the FUCK is wrong with Dr Dobbs? The article shows up
*just fine* - *at first*, and then once all the excess junk around the edges
finishes loading, the stupid fucking thing redirects me (WITH NO BACK
BUTTON!) to this useless shit: http://m.drdobbs.com/

What the fuck is wrong with web developers? You'd think at a
***PROGRAMMING*** MAGAZINE they could fucking get basic shit straight
without scrwing up things that a NOVICE wouldn't even KNOW how to fuck up!
Goddamn.

It sounds like a great article, judging by the first paragraph, but I have
to read it a couple sentences at a time. How the hell do "professions" botch
things up *that* badly?