forum.dlang.org thread lovers suggested change

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 09:47:09 PST 2012

On Saturday, 10 March 2012 at 02:45:24 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> I would definitely consider that to be a negative. "Threaded"
> has it right as
> far as I'm concerned. However, I use my e-mail client
> primarily, so I'm not
> normally one of the users of the web interface.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

The issue I've been having is threads have been getting very
long, so when I want to see what threads are recieving new
messages (at least those I threads I'm interested in) I'm
scrolling through a bunch of messages. Many times I'm trying to
follow only a single subtree as the others lost my interest, but
I don't know which tree until I know what list I'm looking at. A
mark all as read would be useful too, but it wouldn't solve this
particular lack of an "overview" for threads.