Breaking backwards compatiblity

Tove tove at fransson.se
Sat Mar 10 11:28:53 PST 2012

On Saturday, 10 March 2012 at 19:01:29 UTC, Alex Rønne Petersen
wrote:
> Personally I'm all for OS X; it's a good UI on top of a Unix
> shell - what's not to love?
>
> But I don't intend to start an OS war or anything here... :P

On "paper"(based on features) OS X has been my first OS of choice
since the day it was launched... yet I never once tried it, as
there are no sane hardware options. :(

Since I require a Discrete Graphics Card, "Mac Pro" is the only
choice available, but it's a workstation class computer, however
considering I don't have any mission critical requirements for my
home computer... the 100% price premium is not justified.