Review of Jose Armando Garcia Sancio's std.log

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Mon Mar 12 15:35:15 PDT 2012

On Monday, 12 March 2012 at 05:05:43 UTC, Jose Armando Garcia
wrote:
> I think there is currently too much disagreement on std.log. I
> am
> honestly too busy juggling family, friends, school and work. I
> am
> currently leaning towards removing std.log from the review
> queue and
> spending some time ironing out the details pointed in this
> thread. I
> would like to experiment with some things before making any real
> suggestions but I would really like to have a logging library
> that I
> use throw/assert for me as it would simplify my code.

Okay, so let's remove std.log from the review queue without a
vote for now. Be sure to let everybody know when you had a chance
to work on it and you think it's time for resuming the review,
even if this should already be next week; std.log will re-enter
the queue then.

Thanks to everyone,
David