Review of Jose Armando Garcia Sancio's std.log

Jose Armando Garcia jsancio at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 16:34:39 PDT 2012

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Andrei Alexandrescu
> On 3/12/12 5:35 PM, David Nadlinger wrote:
>>
>> On Monday, 12 March 2012 at 05:05:43 UTC, Jose Armando Garcia wrote:
>>>
>>> I think there is currently too much disagreement on std.log. I am
>>> honestly too busy juggling family, friends, school and work. I am
>>> currently leaning towards removing std.log from the review queue and
>>> spending some time ironing out the details pointed in this thread. I
>>> would like to experiment with some things before making any real
>>> suggestions but I would really like to have a logging library that I
>>> use throw/assert for me as it would simplify my code.
>>

>> Okay, so let's remove std.log from the review queue without a vote for
>> now. Be sure to let everybody know when you had a chance to work on it
>> and you think it's time for resuming the review, even if this should
>> already be next week; std.log will re-enter the queue then.
>>
>> Thanks to everyone,
>> David
>

> I think that's a wise decision, thanks Jose and David.
>
> One possibility is that Jose transfers the code to someone else who takes it
> through the review process and makes the appropriate amends. Jose would of
> course keep authoring credits, to which the new submitter would be added. Is
> anyone interested?

I have tried to document every major modification that the community
has requested in Trello. I'll continue to work on std.log but if
anyone thinks they can complete this faster than me, please go ahead
and take over. Just let know.

Thanks David and everyone else for your commitment to the the review process.

-Jose