Arbitrary abbreviations in phobos considered ridiculous

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Mon Mar 12 18:55:41 PDT 2012

"Nick Sabalausky" <a at a.a> wrote in message
news:jjm0c8$1vk8$1 at digitalmars.com...
> "Nick Sabalausky" <a at a.a> wrote in message
> news:jjlvdh$1to3$1 at digitalmars.com...
>> "Steven Schveighoffer" <schveiguy at yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> news:op.wa2pimkxeav7ka at localhost.localdomain...
>>>
>>> No, it *is* the point.  As a web developer, javascript is used by the
>>> vast majority of users, so I assume it can be used.  If you don't like
>>> that, I guess that's too bad for you, you may go find content elsewhere.
>>> It's not worth my time to cater to you.
>>>

>> And it's not worth my time to use your piece of shit excuse for a site.
>>

> And besides, you're still conventiently ignoring the fact that sites which
> require JS typically provide a *worse* user experience then sites that
> don't use it, *even when JS is enabled*.
>
> So you want to say "fuck off" to the millions of people in that "measly"
> 1-2% just for the sake of making your site *worse* for the other 98%?
> Fine, be a self-defeating idiot, if you insist.

I don't mean to call you personally an idiot, I apologize if it came across
that way (as it probably did the way I worded it). I just meant it in terms
of "you" as in "hypothetical person, for the sake of argument". Sometimes I
word things really badly.