Arbitrary abbreviations in phobos considered ridiculous

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Mon Mar 12 19:48:36 PDT 2012

"James Miller" <james at aatch.net> wrote in message
news:mailman.576.1331604546.4860.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...

>The phrase in web development is "Progressive enhancement" that used
>to be all the rage at one point. I miss those days...

Heh. :) So true...

I miss the days when having animations on a page was actually considered
*bad* style. And when the big thing in web dev was minimizing "page load
(and render) time". Then flash and advanced JS came around and that
conventional wisdom silently flipped around (like a boiled frog), and has
stayed that way ever since.