EBNF grammar for D?

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Mon Mar 12 22:48:05 PDT 2012

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 11:10:14PM -0500, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
[...]
> I'd love to embed a D parser inside Phobos, even though it's not the
> implementation used inside the compiler.
[...]

That will *certainly* be a big bonus. It will open up the opportunity
for many, many user-contributed tools for manipulating D code. Like
pretty printers, class hierarchy navigators, code analyzers, VIM tags,
and all sorts of über-cool stuff.

If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution. -- Robert Sewell