Arbitrary abbreviations in phobos considered ridiculous

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Tue Mar 13 12:15:32 PDT 2012

"Ary Manzana" <ary at esperanto.org.ar> wrote in message
news:jjne58$1ouf$1 at digitalmars.com...

> But if people didn't have an option to disable JS, we wouldn't have this
> discussion. I think it as having an option to disable CSS.

That's not even an accurate comparison anyway. Disabling CSS never does much
to improve things, and usually it'll just make things *far* worse. People
don't fuck up CSS nearly to the extent that they fuck up JS. Hell, CSS
*can't* be fucked up as badly as JS can be. The "no JS == no CSS" comparison
is like saying "Disabling JS is like disabling vowels". No, no it isn't like
that. Not remotely.