Standalone AA implementation ready for review (Was: Re: Replacing AA's in druntime)

foobar foo at bar.com
Thu Mar 15 00:59:47 PDT 2012

On Wednesday, 14 March 2012 at 23:14:42 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> Alright, I've finished the basic functionality of my AA
> implementation.
> I still haven't solved that problem with using suffixless string
> literals to index X[dstring], so you'll have to write
> aa["abc"d] instead
> of just aa["abc"]. But I thought I should post my code now so
> that
> people can take a look at it:
>
> 	https://github.com/quickfur/New-AA-implementation/blob/master/newAA.d

Thanks for tackling the AA problem.
I have one slight issue / comment regarding AAs: I really dislike
the idea of cramming everything under the sun into object.d. In
general, cramming lots'o'code into a single mega file is a code
smell which Phobos greatly stinks from.
At the very least, object.d can publicly import your newAA.d
module which gives the exact same outcome while keeping separate
features separate.