Dynamic language

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 13:58:33 PDT 2012

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 03:09:37 -0400, so <so at so.so> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Not related to D but this is a community which i can find at least a few
> objective person. I want to invest some "quality" time on a dynamic
> language but i am not sure which one. Would you please suggest one?
>
> To give you an idea what i am after:
> Of all one-liners i have heard only one gets me.
> "The programmable programming language". Is it true? If so Lisp will be
> my first choice.

This may be a throw-away suggestion, because I've never used it (I don't
know the quality/stability of it), but Jarrett Billingsly used to be a
very active part of the D community, and he had a dynamic language kind of
like D called miniD.  It's now called croc.

http://jfbillingsley.com/croc/wiki

It's actually written in D (I think in D1).

-Steve