Ideas for Phobos.

Jay Norwood jayn at prismnet.com
Fri Mar 16 06:20:38 PDT 2012

On Friday, 16 March 2012 at 12:48:39 UTC, Zz wrote:
> Features in the following libraries are really good.
> IT would be really good if phobos incorporates what they have.
>
> Just put here for reference:
>
> General Pourpose:
> POCO
> http://pocoproject.org/features.html
> It's a c++ library that is under Boost Software License 1.0.
>
> JUCE
> http://www.rawmaterialsoftware.com/jucefeatures.php
> Good lib
>
> Graphics and Windows.
>
> Anti-Grain Geometry 2D
> http://www.antigrain.com/
> Used this before.

I don't know what the license is, but this guy doing U++
development did his own implementation of the subpixel rendering
technique described by agg.  He says it added about 100 lines of
code to his Painter library.  He discusses it in these posts.

   http://www.ultimatepp.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=20174&

It looks pretty nice to me when used in one of the graphing
project in their examples.

http://www.ultimatepp.org/srcdoc$PlotLib$PlotLib$en-us.html