Understanding Templates: why can't anybody do it?

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 12:57:22 PDT 2012

On 03/17/2012 10:14 AM, Entity325 wrote:

 > Who's with me? Anybody have a short(but COMPLETE!) example of code that
 > makes use of Templates that you actually understand what's going on
there?

The "Templates" chapter of "Programming in D" is supposed to be a gentle
introduction to templates:

   http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/templates.html

The book have supposed to build up enough base in the previous chapters
to make the topic easy to follow but some of the previous chapters have
not been translated to English yet. There is a second templates chapter
later in the book that covers to-me more advanced features, which also
has not been translated yet.

Please provide feedback. :)

The chapter also contains a link to Philippe Sigaud's "D Templates: A
Tutorial".

Ali