Ddoc as general documentation tool

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Mon Mar 19 08:06:06 PDT 2012

On Mon, 19 Mar 2012 09:55:40 -0500
Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org> wrote:

> DDoc has two main assets: (a) it understands D structures, e.g. you
> can use it to document D APIs, and (b) it highlights D code nicely.

Yeah, that's anticpated usage of it.

> More specialized tools that have a focus on document formatting have
> naturally an advantage over DDoc for general-purpose documentation.

After some research, it seems that the best is to use Ddoc for
documenting our code and library, while leaving the rest to the
specialized tool (we're heading towards AsciiDoc).

Sincerely,
Gour

--
What is night for all beings is the time of awakening
for the self-controlled; and the time of awakening for