Mono-D at GSoC - Mentor needed

James Miller james at aatch.net
Tue Mar 20 15:52:02 PDT 2012

On 21 March 2012 03:22, alex <info at alexanderbothe.com> wrote:
>> I actually found myself using Mono-D for the nice completion and VisualD
>> for debugging, which is a total pain and probably more effort than its worth
>> :)
>

> Beta as hell ;D
>
> But nevertheless it'd be nice if there was a mentor for this
> project :)

A bit of a side note, but is there any way that some of this work
could be made more standalone, even if somebody else has to take up
the work to finish it and make it truly standalone. I personally can't
stand fully integrated environments, but I do like things like code
completion and the like, so it would be nice to be able to use these
features in, for example, vim. I don't know how feasible this is, but
it's worth mentioning.

--
James Miller