Changing the name of the language?

Chris Dahl chris at dahlweb.net
Tue Mar 20 17:57:43 PDT 2012

A while back I put this search page together.  I killed the old
domain, but have set the site up on a new domain.  In short, it is a
custom Google search of D related web sites.  The list of sites is
old, so if I need to add some, just let me know.  I would prefer to
base urls that are strictly D related to keep the results 'pure'.

http://crdahl.com/d/

--Chris