Keyword arguments / Named parameters library implementation

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Wed Mar 21 06:23:50 PDT 2012

Andrei Alexandrescu:

bearophile:
> > Right. Even if your code is good, named arguments are a feature that
> > needs to be built-in, or it will not happen. Creative usage of the
> > language has its limits.
>
> I think we're very far away from them.

With a less sleepy brain I understand, your "them" refers to the limits.
I agree that probably there are several creative uses to be invented still of the currently present D features. But I don't think the creative use of the current D features will give us good enough named parameters :-)

Bye,
bearophile