Wrong lowering for a[b][c]++

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Thu Mar 22 11:01:38 PDT 2012

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 06:43:29PM +0100, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> On 3/22/12, H. S. Teoh <hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx> wrote:
> > Probably. I've been developing on 2.059 so I didn't realize there
> > are incompatibilities with earlier versions.
>
> Your test files work ok. I'll test it on my own projects as soon as I
> get rid of a few compilation errors (all of a sudden I get 900 error
> lines for failed template instantiations, LOL).

Yeah that's probably caused by a recent dmd change to soldier on after a
template instantiation error. :-)

Some template instantiation problems are my fault, though. There are
still some AA's that don't instantiate correctly. Please let me know any
that you find, 'cos they need to be fixed.

The peace of mind---from knowing that viruses which exploit Microsoft system vulnerabilities cannot touch Linux---is priceless. -- Frustrated system administrator.