New hash

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Fri Mar 23 19:17:17 PDT 2012

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 03:11:32AM +0100, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> On 3/24/12, H. S. Teoh <hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx> wrote:
> > Argh. Looks like it's caused by more const madness. :-( Try this diff:
>
> Ahaha:
> patching file newAA.d
> Assertion failed: hunk, file ../patch-2.5.9-src/patch.c, line 354
> This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Heh. Never knew I could do that. :-P

> Anywho, I'll do it manually. :)
>
> P.S. for anyone wondering the new implementation is at
> https://github.com/quickfur/New-AA-implementation and needs DMD 2.059.

Actually, I've pushed the workaround to github, you can just pull.

I discovered that to make .dup const, I'll need to think about some
rather complicated const-related issues... I'll post more later.

Why waste time learning, when ignorance is instantaneous? -- Hobbes, from Calvin & Hobbes