New hash

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 22:08:40 PDT 2012

On 3/24/12, H. S. Teoh <hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx> wrote:
> Note that if hash literals are used, then they can be inefficient
> because of the current hack of copying from the current AA (so it will
> involve two copies

Okie. I was mostly measuring lookups though. I can't accurately
measure writes because I'm taking data from several hundred XML files
(so File IO comes to play), which are then stored to the hashes via
simple string assignments (there's no copying from old hashes to new
ones). After they're stored I do mostly reads 99% of the time.