How to use D for cross platform development?

Chris W. wendlec at cd.ie
Mon Mar 26 03:46:37 PDT 2012

I am using D for cross platform development. I recently
implemented C wrappers for D. It works fine (Mac OS X). I could
also create a Python module that consists of both D and C code
(the C code is really just the wrapper for the module's
functionality that is completely in D). It also works with Lua.

I think the decision to make C logic part of the language was a
very very good idea. The dream of every cross platform developer.