Array ops give sharing violation under Windows 7 64 bit?

Jesse Phillips Jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 09:26:48 PDT 2012

Seems like you got your answer (anti-virus).

I've been struggling with this for creating a temp file, then
deleting. Disabling AV isn't a solution so I have it run delete
when the program exits :P

Also, I've been using system("pause") to do waiting ha, if the
user closes the console with the X, this command reads it as "any
key" and will execute the next command, which can complete before
the application receives TERM. So now all my system("pause")s
have a thread wait so nothing is run.

MS needs to get rid of the damn file locks!