GSoC 2012 Proposal: Continued Work on a D Linear Algebra library (SciD - std.linalg)

Cristi Cobzarenco cristi.cobzarenco at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 15:54:38 PDT 2012

Sorry for the follow-up, I just wanted to mention that I also uploaded
the proposal on Melange at
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/cristicbz/41002#,
but I still recommend reading it on github.

Thank you,
Cristian.

---
Cristi Cobzarenco
BSc in Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science
University of Edinburgh
Profile: http://www.google.com/profiles/cristi.cobzarenco