std.containers - WAT

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 16:51:35 PDT 2012

On Thursday, 29 March 2012 at 21:04:13 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> Just the fact that we need javascript to generate the links at
> the top should tell you something.

It tells the data *is* there, but it needs fancier processing...

We could put fancier stuff in the compiler, but that's kinda
a pain and I worry that it won't fit all needs.

Of course, a table of contents is so obviously useful
that it probably should be in there.

But, I think a more general approach is to fix the default
ddoc output to give as much info as possible, and then
do a standard tool (like rdmd) that expands it more,
and is easy for the users to extend with more info.