LDC and the Debian Repository

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Wed May 2 04:48:31 PDT 2012

On Tuesday, 1 May 2012 at 16:12:31 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
> I will put in a bug report but it would be good if this were
> followed up
> by representations from the LDC bosses...

The maintainer of the Debian package is Arthur Loiret, so I'm not
sure what we as LDC devs can do about that. I'm also not quite
sure what the problem with the package is in the first place? Was
libconfig kicked out of the Debian repositories? Seems
unlikely… (and apparently it ships with Ubuntu, at least:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libconfig)

David